Search This Blog

Saturday 30 April 2011

Traditional ITALIAN food ~

Someone told me that you were never experience Italian food until you go to Italy. I have never got the chance so far but I still enjoy Italian food in Australia very dearly. Italy is a country of great variety, and cooking is just another aspect of the diversity of Italian culture. Each region or town will have a distinct or unique way of cooking. 

Lucio's Italian Restaurant Located in 47 Windsor Street Paddington NSW 2021, is a popular destination for Italian gourmet food. Opened for lunch and dinner, it attracts many food lovers.







Other popular Italian food:

Pizza has always been one of my favourite dishes from all cultures. Hawaiian, Supreme and Meat Lovers are my all time favourites.


Lasagna


Have you ever tried roasted vegetable lasagna ?

Pasta and Spaghetti


Have you every tried spicy prawn pasta ?





Spaghetti with MEATBALLS ! Sooo yummy...

Jackson Lee :)








No comments:

Post a Comment